This journal is open access without any charge for reviewing, publishing from authors. The journal follows all rules of COPE
The kind of License permitted of the journal is Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) which means the papers are published freely and authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions. Also, the users and readers are permitted to share, copy, display the work publicly and redistribute the material in any medium or format worldwide. Furthermore, they are permitted to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, and these freedoms cannot be revoked as long as they follow the license terms and cite the materials.
1.A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
2. All authors are allowed to deposit a copy of different versions of their papers in an institutional or other repository of their choice without embargo. The authorized versions are:
-Accepted version (Author Accepted Manuscript),
-Published version (Version of Record),
3. The journal welcomes constructive suggestions and criticisms to improve the quality of article publishing.
4. Submitting an article is only possible through the journal site to the following address: http://ijee.ias.ac.ir/ and after registering in it.
5. Visit the journal website to see the Publication Ethics: Duties and Responsibilities of Authors.
6. In addition to the current format, the article should be prepared based on the coming format and uploaded to the system. The content of all submissions to the journal (including the early version, the regular no-comment version, and the regular version of the highlighted changes) exactly must be the same in terms of content and structure of the article [the upcoming format is available on the journal homepage].
7. Complete the Author Commitment Form.
8. Complete the Conflict of Interest Form.
9. An article that has not been prepared and compiled according to the journal authors' guidelines will be removed from the journal's scientific evaluation agenda.
10. The corresponding author can withdraw the article from reviewing only up to two weeks after submitting the article to the journal. Once the article has entered the reviewing process, it is not possible to cancel. If the corresponding author wishes to withdraw the article after the specified time, after the approval and acceptance of the editor-in-chief, the journal, at its discretion, may publish the article without the author's re-permission with respecting the copyright (CC)of its authors.
11. The Journal reserves the right to evaluate, observance and evaluate of ethical standards and plagiarism. Furthermore, at any stage of the article evaluation process or even after its publication, the journal can blacklist the offending authors and discredit and revoke the articles.